Slip, slide, and ride with fun for the whole family at Copper’s 10th annual night-time mountain bike race, WinterBike, presented by Nokian Tyres. Bring your suitable winter bike,
Slip, slide, and ride with fun for the whole family at Copper’s 10th annual night-time mountain bike race, WinterBike, presented by Nokian Tyres. Bring your suitable winter bike, helmet, headlamp, and warm winter clothes as you wind your way through Copper. Join the party in Copper’s Center Village following the race with a live DJ, food, beer, and prizes. For younger bikers, the JuniorBike (ages 10-15) course will provide a fun experience with prizes and awards.
Registration coming soon!
Check back soon for fees & registration.
- JuniorBike (ages 10-15) is approximately 2 miles. Race begins at 5pm.
- JuniorBike course:
- JuniorBike Route 2022
- WinterBike (ages 16+) is approximately 8 miles (two laps of the course below). Race begins at 6:30pm. Participants should check-in by 6pm and attend a brief safety meeting.
- WinterBike Route 2022
- 4pm – Onsite Check-In for registered participants and DJ begins in Eagles Landing
- 5pm – JuniorBike Race followed by JuniorBike Awards
- 6:15pm – WinterBike Safety Meeting (all participants must attend)
- 6:30pm – WinterBike Race
- Post-Race Party and WinterBike Awards in Eagles Landing
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Copper Mountain, Colorado
209 Ten Mile Cir