This is a repeating eventjune 10, 2020 12:00 am
We’ve saved a bit of winter fun for a cool summer adventure only available at Keystone! Enjoy Colorado’s only summer tubing operation on real snow, and it’s truly a
We’ve saved a bit of winter fun for a cool summer adventure only available at Keystone! Enjoy Colorado’s only summer tubing operation on real snow, and it’s truly a can’t-miss experience. Coupled with fantastic views from 11,640’, and complete with a magic carpet to bring you back to the top of the hill for run after run, whether you’re a kid, or just a kid at heart, this is a memory-making experience unlike any other.
Things to know before you go
- Location: Adventure Point – top of Dercum Mountain. Tubing ticket includes one ride up the lift to the top of Dercum Mountain.
- Parking: Free parking will be available in the River Run Parking Lot. Free lots can be full on busy weekends and holidays so plan accordingly.
- Check-In: Check-in is located at the Mountain Services Center in River Run’s Gondola Plaza. We recommend that guests check in 40 minutes prior to your reservation. Guests are required to present the credit card used for purchase upon activity check-in.
- Hours: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sessions begin every 15 minutes. Last tubing session @ 1 p.m.
- When: Weather Dependent! Availability based on snow conditions.
- Requirements: Closed toe shoes required. You must be at least 42 inches tall to tube (around 4 years old). We recommend this activity for the more adventurous kid.
*Reservations are highly recommended. Book now or call our Play Experts to reserve your tube at 970.496.4386
All Day (Wednesday)
100 Dercum Square