18marAll DayCopper's Uphill Race Series(All Day: saturday) Copper Mountain, Colorado
Whether you are a Skimo expert or just beginning with touring, join us for Copper’s Winter Race Series. This exciting program, presented by our partners at Mammut, will
Whether you are a Skimo expert or just beginning with touring, join us for Copper’s Winter Race Series. This exciting program, presented by our partners at Mammut, will welcome uphill skiers of all abilities to come enjoy Copper in a new, different way! You will be bib-timed and have a 2.5 hour window to complete each challenge. The final “Copper Cup” Challenge will award the top male and female competitors in each category: SKIMO, HeavyMetal, & Split Board.
Check back soon for course maps and registration!
Existing and modified Uphill Routes, all challenges will take place live. All participants must check in with organizers at the event start prior to the race.
- Saturday, January 28: Center Village to PHQ
- Saturday, February 18: West Village to top of Timberline
- Saturday, March 18: Center Village to top of Rendezvous
- Saturday, April 15 Copper Cup: Center Village to PHQ, Spaulding Ridge, and down
- $25 per race or $75 for all four
- Register online at coppercolorado.com (closes at 4pm the Friday prior to the start)
- Open to public
- Uphill Access users may park in Copper’s interior lots for free until 8:30am.
- Parking hangtags will be available at guest service when obtaining the armband.
- Users who wish to stay after 8:30am will need to pay using the QR code located on parking lot signage
- Vehicles left after 8:30am without paying may be subject to ticketing or towing of vehicle at owner’s expense
All Day (Saturday)
Copper Mountain, Colorado
209 Ten Mile Cir